Following exceptional growth within recent years, TOPdesk is looking for a motivated, engaged and customer service-oriented individual to manage planning and coordinate the delivery of customer projects as our new Planning Coordinator.
The ideal planning coordinator candidate will have the competency to facilitate and coordinate multiple agendas/projects alongside the consultancy team and liaise with customers to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely manner. The planning coordinator is also responsible for sales administration and will report into the Head of Consultancy for the UK. The planner will also liaise and collaborate with multiple departments, such as Finance, Inside Sales and Account Management.
We need colleagues who are committed to an excellent customer experience. The Planning Coordinator role is focused on supporting a customer-oriented, agile organisation. You will find yourself working in a multidisciplinary environment with consultants, sales and support colleagues who focus on supporting the customers, products and services of TOPdesk.
Daily activities include, but are not limited to:
• Processing all incoming sales, from start (registering the sale) to finish (ready for invoicing)
• Setting up TOPdesk environments for customer
• Managing post-sales consultancy related questions
• Scheduling consultancy time with customers
• Acting as first point of contact for customers and colleagues with regards to consultancy scheduling activities
• Contributing to a positive client experience
Please do not cold call us or submit unsolicited candidates. When we commission an agency to conduct a candidate search, we place our vacancies on Hiring Hub. If you’d like to work with us, please go through Hiring Hub.