Are you the strategic product marketer who’s going to drive our product marketing strategy? Are you fully up-to-speed on what our customers are looking for in our product? Do you want to work closely with our product teams and sales? Can’t get enough of data? Then you’re the new colleague we’re looking for!
As product marketer at our International Marketing & Communications (IMC) department you’re the key figure behind our product marketing strategy. Every day, around 100+ developers work to ensure our product has the best market and customer fit. Based on market developments and developments within TOPdesk, you work on TOPdesk’s go-to market planning, messaging framework and marketing campaign enablement. You build a relationship with our (end) customers to truly understand our target market’s demands and you provide your colleagues with feedback from the market. You use our product and sales teams as sounding board to understand their strategy and priorities. With this information, you figure out the best way to proposition our product. Do you have this proposition? Then you collaborate with our creatives and marketers to ensure the best product representation within our marketing expressions. You use our existing content but you’re also not afraid to explore new territory, to best position our product.
You are the go-to-person within IMC for input on marketable product developments. You are regularly in contact with our customer base, whether that’s on the phone or at one of our events as industry expert and spokesperson. At TOPdesk you’ll be fulfilling the role as a product marketer on an international level for all TOPdesk branches.
Product marketer is a new role within TOPdesk and we look to you for ideas on how to best tackle the product marketing strategy and how you’ll measure your successes.
As a product marketer you’ll work in one of our International Marketing & Communications (IMC) scrum teams. These teams consist of copywriters, designers, marketers, web developers and product owners. Together, all these teams work on getting in leads and building on our brand awareness. This is your home base. Product marketer however is such a new role for us that you, besides being the linking pin between the customer, product development and commercial customer facing teams in marketing and sales, will also need to work with product managers, developers, support etc. And what’s more, you’ll be at the start of a whole new expertise within IMC and you’ll help build a product marketing team. You’ll create a roadmap with ideas and ambitions that support our organization’s goals.
• You’re schooled at a professional or university level
• You have demonstrable product marketing experience (preferably in a B2B environment)
• You have experience on how to best market our product and new features
• You’re analytical and know how to measure the success of your campaigns
• You’re able to quickly grasp the demand of your IT target audience
• You’re passionate about constructing a strong product message
• You’re enthusiastic and entrepreneurial
• Strong verbal and written skills
• You’ll work at one of the best employers in the Netherlands
• You’ll work at a market leader in our field
• You’ll work at a company with an open culture
• There’s a lot of focus on personal development
• Attractive secondary benefits
• Drinks every Friday with your colleagues
Are you enthusiastic? Then pick up your pen and start writing your motivation letter! Send us this letter along with your resume via the application form. Any questions about the vacancy? Please contact Berend van Liemt.
We understand that you would like to find candidates for this vacancy, but we would rather do it ourselves.