Are you a talker and a listener? Are you a great organizer and good at motivating others? Do you enjoy challenging projects that make the TOPdesk software a little better every day? Then perhaps you’re our new Scrum Master for Team Nightbrother!
As Scrum Master, you ensure that your Development Team works together as effectively as possible and delivers the expected results day after day! You set up projects and get them going, ensuring all team members are on the same page. Thanks to your guidance, your team has a clear vision of the product: a vision that fits in with the organization’s objectives. What’s more, you encourage your team to develop their own skills and you don’t shy away from sharing your well-founded feedback with them.
You monitor the progress of your projects, you never lose sight of a deadline, and you facilitate communication and information exchange between your project team and other stakeholders. You do all this by organizing daily team meetings and sessions during which your team can exchange updates. In other words, you ensure that all parties involved are on the right track and are properly informed.
In Team Nightbrother: the team that ensures seamless integration of our TOPdesk software with other applications our customers use. From HRM to facilities management: you’ll find them all in our Marketplace. As Scrum Master, you work together with three Developers and a Product Owner. And you’ll see results quickly, because generally, we deliver integrations swiftly and they are used immediately!
TOPdesk is an international company and has approximately fifteen Agile Development Teams in the Netherlands, Germany and Hungary. Team Nightbrother is just one of the many Development Teams at our head office in Delft, the Netherlands. It goes without saying, we want to do things a little better every day. That’s why Nightbrother analyses how our integrations perform and continuously implements improvements.
We have an open and informal culture and we prioritize personal development. We regularly hold presentations and knowledge sharing sessions so we can learn from each other. What’s more, you can spend 10% of your time on your own personal growth and development.
• You have completed a university education.
• You are a natural coach: you’re a good listener and you don’t shy away from giving feedback.
• You explain things clearly, are an excellent organizer and experienced change manager.
• And even better if you have a Scrum certification.
• You’ll be working for one of the best employers in the Netherlands.
• An opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing international company. We open a new TOPdesk office somewhere around the world almost every year.
• 10 to Grow: we’ll give you 10% of your gross full-time salary and 10% of your effective contract hours for your own personal development and training.
• If you still have energy to spare, you can spend 2.5% of your time doing voluntary work.
• We want you to be yourself! Diversity, inclusiveness and socially responsible business practices are very important to us.
• In your first year, you’ll start on our Learn, Grow & Connect programme and learn everything there is to know about TOPdesk, personal development, and your colleagues.
• And that’s not even everything we have to offer. To find our more, read our blog about all the perks of the job.
Ready to find out why we score so well in the annual employers’ surveys? Use the job application form to send us your CV and cover letter.
We value excellent organizers, good listeners and motivating coaches. So we’d like you to give us an example of how you’ve used these skills in the past. We’re also curious about why you decided to apply for this role as Scrum Master and why you want to work at TOPdesk.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Thijs Metz on +31 15 270 0900.
We understand that you would like to find candidates for this vacancy, but we would rather do it ourselves.