TOPdesk is an international service management software company with 750 employees in 11 countries and 4,000 customers worldwide.
To support our development team, we are looking for a motivated UX Designer (m/f/d) in Kaiserslautern.
• Develop user-oriented designs for our service management software
• Simple and intuitive design of our software
• Create interface and interaction designs with Adobe XD or similar tools
• User research and usability
• Cooperation with about 15 designers from our other branches
• Use of methods such as personas, design principles and design reviews
Our 16 development teams are spread across four locations in three countries: Kaiserslautern (DE), Budapest (HU), Delft (NL) and Tilburg (NL). We use chat solutions, video conferencing and occasional trips to the other locations for the teams to work together. Once a year TOPdesk organizes the International Development Meeting as well as various team events so that you can exchange ideas and get to know colleagues from other offices better. We attach great importance to the continuous further training of our employees. All TOPdesk developers (m/f/d) can devote 10% of their working time to any project in order to develop innovations and further their education. There is the opportunity to attend conferences (such as UX day), participate in international exchange programs or buy books. Our informal culture is based on trust, responsibility and freedom.
• University degree or comparable training in user experience design or similar areas of specialization
• Several years experience in working with other designers as well as customers and users
• Motivation to pass on the acquired knowledge and to take things into one’s own hands
• Ability to translate the results of user research into user-friendly design concepts and explain them to colleagues
• Passion to provide intuitive interactions and appealing user interfaces for complex business processes
• Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application, stating your salary expectations, using the following application form, for the attention of Sabrina Schenkel.
In addition to your references and certificates, please also include a meaningful portfolio showing your creative and professional talents.
We are also interested in how you became aware of us and why TOPdesk interests you as a future employer.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at
+49 (0) 63162400-0 at your disposal.
Wir verstehen, dass Sie Kandidaten für diese Stelle suchen möchten - wir übernehmen das jedoch am liebsten selbst.