TOPdesk is an international service management software company with 750 employees in 11 countries and 4,000 customers worldwide.
For our location in Kaiserslautern, founded in 2004, we are looking for an experienced frontend-developer (m/f/d) with Java skills to support our development team.
• Keeping knowledge about all aspects of frontend development up to date
• Training other colleagues in common techniques and bring them also up to date
• Supporting teams in project work and planning
• Ensuring the competitiveness of the frontend now and for the future
As a frontend specialist, you will work in a Scrum team with other developers of different frontend skill levels. Our 16 teams are spread over four locations in three countries. The biggest current challenge is to migrate our product away from a monolithic application based on self-developed frameworks to a service architecture that makes maximum use of standards. With your front-end experience, you will play a leading role. The training and education of your colleagues as well as the advancement of frontend technologies are an integral part of your daily tasks. Clean code and high test coverage are very important to you.
We attach great importance to the continuous education of our employees. All TOPdesk developers (m/f/d) can use 10% of their working time for any project to develop innovations and deepen their knowledge. In addition, visits to customers or other locations are possible at any time. Also, you can participate in various internal or external events. As a speaker you are of course especially welcome at such events!
You can find more information on our Tech-Blog!
• Passion for the development of complex web applications with current technologies
• Experience with browser quirks on desktop and mobile platforms
• A knack for training other developers
• A customer-oriented perspective
• Sense for appealing and accessible user interfaces
• Good communication skills
• Good command of the English language
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application, stating your salary expectations, using the following application form, for the attention of Sabrina Schenkel.
We are also interested in how you became aware of us and why TOPdesk interests you as a future employer.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at
+49 (0) 63162400-0 at your disposal.
Wir verstehen, dass Sie Kandidaten für diese Stelle suchen möchten - wir übernehmen das jedoch am liebsten selbst.