- University graduate
- Greater Toronto Area
Do you have a marketing background and wish to explore a position in social media marketing? Want to put your creative mind to work? Are you interested in working for a young, fun, international organization where your ideas are heard?
We may just have what you’re looking for.
Our marketing team here at TOPdesk Canada is growing, and we’re looking for someone to fit our team dynamic. We strive to accomplish our branch goals, and we like to have fun while doing so. We love brainstorming sessions, coming up with great ideas, and exploring new opportunities. On the other end, we buckle down, put our ideas to work, and generate leads for the sales team.
What will you be doing?
Social media (75%)
- Work closely with marketing team to create social media content which aligns with Canadian marketing initiatives;
- Create quarterly social media and content plans, and ensure these plans are executed;
- Generate leads through social media marketing;
- Work closely with international colleagues to create and execute social media campaigns (ex. LinkedIn);
- Actively engage on social media platforms, and reply to comments when needed;
- Explore ways to boost our social media presence in Canada;
- Work closely with our Customer Success Manager (CSM) to promote customers;
- Increase engagement and followers on our social media platforms;
- Monitor social media campaigns and share results.
Marketing coordination (25%)
- Use your creativity to assist in brainstorming sessions, create and execute marketing and promotional campaigns;
- Assist with coordination of marketing initiatives;
- Coordinate marketing and promotional materials for events;
- Help generate HubSpot automated campaigns;
- Assist with content generation for marketing campaigns;
Where will you work?
You will work full-time out of our North York location near Fairview Mall.
Are you our Social Media & Marketing Coordinator?
- Must have a degree in marketing, public relations or communications;
- Experience working in an agency, or marketing role;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience writing content plans/social media plans;
- Experience with LinkedIn Advertising;
- Self-motivated and hardworking;
- Superb organizational skills;
- French language considered an asset;
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Canva considered an asset.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity to help TOPdesk Canada grow, while accelerating your career;
- Ability to work in a start-up environment where your creativity can run wild;
- Competitive salary/benefits package;
- 15 vacation days;
- Opportunity to work in a great team (Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5);
- Training and skill-building.
Are you enthusiastic? Want to apply? Send us your resume and a 1-page write-up on why you would be a good fit for this position, and with TOPdesk. Suitable candidates will receive an invitation for an interview.